Sunday, August 15, 2010

Live Your Passion

{art print via Pacific Lotus}

When I saw this print this in Pacific Lotus's shop, I knew this was how I wanted to start my blog. I have always loved to create and anything crafty. I started designing invitations, stationary and printables 8 months ago when I began planning my wedding. In my quest to have every element in my wedding uniquely ours while on a budget (also commonly known as my bridezilla transition), I designed and made everything. The invitations, monograms, programs, favor tags, table numbers, etc. Each element was a labor of love and as I shared my creations I began to get requests from friends and family to design printables for them. Finally someone said "Why don't you sell them?" and I thought "Why don't I?" So I opened an Etsy shop, started this adventure and have never been happier. 

The paths that life leads you down are wild and wonderful. I love planning celebrations and look forward to sharing unique ideas and crafty projects to make your event shine!
Keep Smiling!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment